- I signed up for a free 30 day trial of Kindle Unlimited. The trial is almost up and I do not plan to renew the subscription. In my opinion, it does not offer a broad range of books through its service for me to pay the monthly fee of $9.99.
- I subscribed to Scribd. It is a book subscription just like Kindle Unlimited, but is better in my opinion. For $8.99 a month, you get access to tons of ebooks, audiobooks, news stories, etc. The best part is that Scribd also includes the latest releases in their subscription! If you would like to try Scribd FREE for ONE MONTH click the following link: https://www.scribd.com/g/7ovkvo
- I signed up to be an ARC Reviewer for Celadon Books!
- I won my first giveaway on my bookstagram account, which you can follow here: https://www.instagram.com/dogeareddaysofsummer/
- I recently revamped my blog; this explains some missing posts, new features on my blog site, and why I have lost all my blog views.
- Last, but not least I became a rep for a booksleeve company; if you follow my bookstagram, you will find the info on that in my bio. For those of you that do not have an account, here is a link to the shop and be sure to use my code: SUMMER10: https://www.etsy.com/shop/withabooksleeve/
As you can see from above, I read 26 books this month; that is my most productive month to date! As for July's TBR, I'm going to try knocking out the following:
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- The Secrets We Keep by Mia Hayes
- Yours For Eternity by Damien Echols & Lorri Davis
- Spelling It Like It Is by Tori Spelling
- The Long Hard Road Out of Hell by Marilyn Manson
- Bag of Bones by Stephen King
- A Stranger on the Beach by Michelle Campbell
This is just a tentative list of books that I want to knockout, but I know I'll probably throw in some others as the month progresses. 🤣