It is officially the last day of May! This month has been a great month of reading for me and I've also done some exciting things that I want to share with you all!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
-I participated in my first ever Book Blitz through Xpresso Book Tours!
-I signed up for Linktree, so now you can access multiple links through my Bookstagram's bio!
-Through NetGalley, I have managed to obtain some ARC's; I've currently got The Dark Above by Jeremy Finley and I'll Never Tell by Catherine Mckenzie.
-I became a book tour host for Xpresso Book Tours!
May "Read" Total: 13!
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- The One by John Marrs
- Honeysuckle Holiday by Kathleen Jacobs
- Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews
- Petals on the Wind by VC Andrews
- If There Be Thorns by VC Andrews
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- The Seasons of My Mother by Marcia Gay Harden
- Girling Up by Mayim Bialik
- Everything Happens for a Reason by Kate Bowler
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Parkland by Dave Cullen
- Parkland by DP Conway
I was able to knock out some of the titles I wanted to remove from my TBR pile, I made those easy to point out by placing them in bold.
June "TBR" list:
I've not really compiled a list of books that I want to finish in the upcoming month. However, I do want to complete the ARC's I've received through NetGalley and I've got a few blog tours coming up, so I've got to read the corresponding books for those. I think I'll spend more time going with the flow; I wonder what titles I'll end up having in my hands?